Simple works fine

no strings attached;

10/29/2008

noone but me from URL @ 11:16 PM

Went to my cousin's place for my aunty's 8th year death prayers.
There was the fish, the dog, the parrot, the other parrot, the two babies & a whole lot of people; and everyone/thing making so much noise! (Except the fish, duh, but oh, the tv kinda over-compensates i guess)
I telll youuuuu, like fish market!
But i like this fish market veryverystrawberrymanymany much! :D
My aunty fed me! & i fed, burped and carried Krishika as she slept! :D :D (Okay la, on top of the fact that my chest *coughs, was comfortable for her, hahaha).
So freaking cuttteeeeeeeee! So freaking cute.
(& i realise that when i lived there, uhm, 9 years ago, the rose plant used to be super tiny but now its hugeeeeee! I rmbr my mom and late aunt loved that plant the most.
& i miss my late aunt. When we stayed with her she was always the one who would scold my dad everytime he scolded me and she would always pull me into a big hug everytime i cried and she would always fill her nurse uniform pockets with sweets cos she knows that i love to dig and find for sweets there. I will never forget how she lost all her hair through chemo and still didnt manage to fight cancer nor when she passed away how my cousin kept telling me to stop crying and i kept pushing him away cos he wasn't crying at all; and then i will never forget how he completely broke down after that till he could barely breathe :/ the last time i dreamt about her was when i found out about my cousin's marriage. Now i've stopped dreaming about her. I miss my periamma, she must be happy though; both her children are getting married. but she must miss us too, hmm):

I love this family of mine :) a whole lot, mind you.

I got my rock moves,
and i dont need you

template by seven ten design